Wednesday, January 12, 2011

25 random things about me

So this is harder than it looks but here goes!!!

25 random things about me

1. My favorite movies are Grease, Dirty Dancing and Titanic.
2. I hardly ever have to shave my legs.
3. When I eat gummy bears, I eat the head first.
4. I was the only child out of my 5 siblings that my mom and dad "planned". Mom even told me the story once, "It was a Saturday morning...." and I stopped her there :)
5. I want to karaoke so bad but I know I'll suck so I won't try it.
6. The only food I really don't like is goat cheese and okra.
7. The most sensual, sexy, and attractive part of a man’s body? The smile. I love a guy that can make me laugh.
8. I hate coffee but on most mornings, I wished I liked it.
9. I don't think I will ever get a tattoo. My tattoo eyeliner doesn't count :)
10. I started wearing glasses in the 3rd grade....until.......Lasik eye surgery! It was one of the best things I have ever done. Should have got it done alot sooner than I did.
11. I want to be able to dance. I see lessons in my future.
12. Alot of the times I find myself asking, "what if..."
13. I do miss some aspects of other times and places in my life, but overall there is more kindness and caring and love and meaning in my life now than ever before.
14. Thinks the secret to a good marriage is having great "in-laws"!
15. I want to write a book. But not just any book.....I want to be a best-selling author.
16. I don't wear perfume. I actually get turned off when I smell cologne on a man. Love a good smelling man but prefer just clean smelling skin.
17. If someone asks me to pick a number between 1 and 10, I always choose 3 because I have 3 boys.
18. I won't buy anything unless it's on sale. Drives my kids nuts.
19. I have to use Tide laundry detergent.
20. Clean sheets are a secret addiction of mine. I really wish there was a way I have freshly cleaned sheets on my bed every day.
21. Fire is my greatest fear. (besides anything dealing with death of course) I don't know what I would do if I ever lost all my scrapbooks and photos in a fire.
22. I constantly wonder what my daughter would be like if I had one....
23. I am a sports fan because of my father. I wouldn't change it for anything. I hate smoking because of my mother. I wouldn't change it for anything.
24. The chore I hate the worst....ironing!
25. I have never broken a bone.....knock on wood.
26. I have a hard time saying the word specific.
27. One of my greatest memories growing up with my youngest sister Crystal was creating dance routines and singing to Mickey Mouse club songs. I think I was destined to be a Disney fan.
28. I hate following rules. That's why I did 28 things :)


Okay, so that wasn't as hard as I thought :)

No comments: